|Author:||A. Fung (馮漢榮)|
|Publisher:||Hung Fung Book Co., Ltd.|
|Dimension:||142mm × 210mm|
|Publish Date:||Aug 2010|
Mole calculation is very popular in public examination. Many students are afraid of mole calculation because mole concept is not common in daily life. However, mole concept is just like the concept of ‘dozen’ which was taught in primary schools because both of them are quantities. 1 mole = 6.02 x 1023, like 1 dozen = 12. So ‘no. of mole’ can be replaced by ‘no. of dozen’ in concept. This book gives you 202 examination-orientated M.C. questions of mole calculation in chemistry. There is also a very good chemistry teaching aided web site ‘http://www.nyss.edu.hk/fungsir/‘ that can help you.
About the Author
- Mr A. Fung graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong (B.Sc.). His major is Chemistry and minor is Psychology. Later, he received Diploma of Education (major in Chemistry) from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Mr A. Fung is now chairman of Chemistry Panel in a secondary school. He was elected “the most interest-promoting teacher” in his school.
- Mr A. Fung has published many Chemistry reference books and study guides, including HKCEE CHEMISTRY Essay – 100, HKCEE CHEMISTRY Mock Examination Papers, Hok Yau Club CE Exam. Tutor Chemistry Paper I & II, 考言考語 – 化學篇1999、2000、2001及2004.
- Mr A. Fung has been the guest of HKCEE Chemistry Programme of “RTHK Radio 5” for two years.
- Mr A. Fung is the Editor of the famous Chemistry self-study web http://www.nyss.edu.hk/fungsir/.